Friday, August 14, 2015

Crocheted Converse Baby Booties

I knew when I first spotted the pattern that I HAD to make these. How cute are these crocheted Converse All Star booties?

I have made them in different colors for friends and neighbors. I just wish I had had this pattern when my own kids were baby bootie size.

I'm about to start a new pair for a friend of my nieces - I just have to decide the color. I don't know the sex of the baby yet - so I'm thinking black or red. What do you think is a good unisex color?






"What about the pattern?" you ask. Well, the pattern is free! How 'bout that! You find it at the Järbo garn homepage. Unfortunately it's not in English, but in Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, German and Dutch. I always make the stars blue like the real All Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment